Executive Coaching Toronto
- Operate with greater clarity, impact and ease
- Continue to develop and advance your potential
- Prioritize and achieve your objectives
- Keep your overall well-being in focus
Executive coaching takes place in a relationship based on trust with all client information being held confidential.
Our process begins with a discovery session followed by bi-weekly sessions that occur over the course of the program. Program length is based our your personal objectives with the most common being 6 to 12 months. We are based in Toronto and also conduct virtual programs. Depending on your needs and location, meetings can be in person, by video conferencing or phone.
What To Expect
- Provide objective assessment and observations that foster your self-awareness and awareness of others’ perspectives
- Listen actively to fully understand you and your broader circumstances
- Act as a sounding board in exploring possibilities and implementing thoughtful planning and decision making
- Champion opportunities and potential, encouraging stretch and challenge commensurate with personal strengths and aspirations
- Foster shifts in thinking that reveal fresh perspectives
- Challenge blind spots to illuminate new possibilities and support the creation of alternative scenarios
- Work with you holistically keeping the full picture in view
- Maintain professional boundaries in the coaching relationship, including confidentiality, and adhering to the coaching profession’s code of ethics
About The Coaching Edge
John Donahoe, CEO eBay
Our executive coaching programs help leaders grow their capabilities, increase their results and advance their careers.